GOAL SETTING AND DECISION MAKING
By setting goals you plan how you want to move in your life. Goals are very crucial for success. You cannot get what you want unless you know what you want. Having clearly defined goals motivates you to achieve them. Setting goals and working towards achieving them boosts your confidence in your ability and competence. It is important to have goals in all aspects of life.
THE BENEFITS OF GOAL SETTING:
- Establishes priorities
- Identifies what we want to achieve
- Keeps us on track to achieve expectations
- Focuses on one’s efforts, minimizes becoming derailed
- Gives motivation
- Builds self-confidence
Decision making is the process of selecting the best course of action from among many alternatives. We are faced with decisions all the times, the career choice, the job to take up, friends to keep and so on. While these decisions affect us, managers/leaders have the challenge of taking decision which has an effect on the team and the organization’s success. It is crucial for the successful operation of organizational activities.
THE BENEFITS OF DECISION MAKING SKILLS FOR AN ORGANIZATION:
- Better utilization of resources
- Increases efficiency
- Motivates employees
- Facilitates innovation
- Achieving objectives
- Better resolution of problems and challenges
- Business growth
WITH THE GROOMX TRAINING PROGRAM ON GOAL SETTING AND DECISION MAKING YOU WILL LEARN:
- Importance of goal setting
- Create your personal vision statement
- Understanding our values
- Setting goals with SPIRIT
- Making a personal action plan
- Dealing with setbacks
- Steps in problem solving and decision making
- Criticality of defining the problem
- Tools for decision making
- Group decisions
We follow the coaching approach. The 1:1 training is proven effective as you get desired skills while getting specific detailed feedback. You can get your specific needs addressed which is not possible in a group setup.
We use a combination of power point presentations, role plays, games, activities, case studies and discussions to enhance the training effectiveness.