Interpersonal Skills Training
People with good Interpersonal Skills Training get along well with others, collaborate, influence and build positive relations. This is essential for success in personal furthermore professional lives. Interpersonal Skills Training, Interpersonal skills are the ability to build rapport and trust, to present one’s ideas with clarity and professionalism including the ability to handle challenging situations. The demand consequently professionals with strong interpersonal skills have increased.
Interpersonal Skills Training, Lack of interpersonal skills is one of the reasons that executives in new positions don’t meet performance expectations. Unproductive company meetings, inability to build a team including a failure to inspire subordinates are all signs of poor interpersonal skills. This also has its effects on personal life when you have difficulty maintaining relationships and friendships.
Interpersonal Skills Training, Good interpersonal communication skills enable us to work more effectively in groups also teams, which may be either formal, like at work, or informally – in social situations. Our interpersonal effectiveness program will provide you with the opportunity to develop the core interpersonal skills in a lively, open moreover highly interactive environment, enabling you to become more confident and effective interpersonally.
Interpersonal Skills Training, Who should attend?
- Require more confidence when interacting with colleagues and clients
- Needs to refresh together with developing their existing skill set
- Has experienced challenging interpersonal situations
With the GroomX Interpersonal Skills Training you will learn to:
- Build rapport and maintain relations
- Use effective communication skills for better relations
- Practice assertiveness as an approach to better relations
- Influence your thoughts on others without causing resentment
- Resolve conflicts in relations
- Understand and manage emotions of yourself also others
We follow the coaching approach. The 1:1 training is proven effective as you get desired skills while getting specific detailed feedback. You can get your specific needs addressed which is not possible in a group setup.
We use a combination of powerpoint presentations, role plays, games, activities, case studies and discussions as well as enhance the training effectiveness.