Interviewing Skills Training
The Interviewing Skills Training program aims to equip you with the skills needed for an effective interviewer. An interviewer always aims as well as recruit the best possible candidate consequently a job. Interviewing Skills Training, This training provides helps you gain an insight into the recruiting process, around preparation, interviewing, reviewing and decision-making.
With the GroomX Interviewing Skills Training program you will:
- Understand that the recruitment interview aims to balance efficient information exchange and effective relationship building
- Consider the importance of sound preparation for the interview, furthermore what you can to do to maximize your professional credibility with the candidate
- Become aware of the importance of creating a positive first impression, and how to achieve this through the verbal, vocal and visual aspects of your presence together with interaction style
- Develop positive speech and body language techniques
- Discover behaviors to develop rapport with candidates
- Follow a useful guide when interviewing candidates, to bring structure and comprehensiveness to the interview
- Explore a variety of questioning styles to achieve specific outcomes, including open, closed, theoretical, alternatives/options and reflective questions
- Understand how to utilize behavioral Interviewing questions to explore the candidate’s character, emotional intelligence, capabilities and workplace behavioral style
- Utilize active listening skills and paraphrasing to ensure clear understanding of the candidate’s career history, achievements, and aspirations
- Consider which types of questions are illegal (due to Privacy and Anti-Discrimination legislation), and alternative approaches as a result covering sensitive issues
- Consider what motivates candidates, and therefore how to maintain their interest
- Recognize the need to ‘sell’ the job opportunity to candidates, focusing on highlighting the key advantages and benefits of the role together with your organization, to ensure that the scarce, quality candidates select your roles over other options in a competitive market
We follow the coaching approach. The 1:1 training is proven effective as you get desired skills while getting specific detailed feedback. You can get your specific needs addressed which is not possible in a group setup.
We use a combination of powerpoint presentations, role plays, games, activities, case studies, also discussions as well as become the training effectiveness.