Performance Appraisal Training
Performance Appraisal Training, Performance Appraisal is the systematic evaluation of the performance of employees and to understand the abilities of a person for further growth and development.
The performance appraisal is the process of assessing employee performance by way of comparing present performance with already established standards. These standards are communicated to employees also established as the reference, at the beginning of the appraisal period. Feedback is provided to employees about their performance level. This is for the purpose of improving their performance as needed by the organization. Companies use performance appraisals to give employees big-picture feedback on their work and to justify pay increases and bonuses, as well as termination decisions.
With the GroomX Performance Appraisals training program you will learn:
- The Leader’s role in inspiring people to perform at their greatest potential.
- The importance of goal setting in generating results
- The guidelines for setting goals consequently achievement and success
- Rewarding or correcting people’s behavior
- The power of rewards and recognition
- To clarify the distinction between Extrinsic and Intrinsic rewards
- To develop an approach to correcting people’s mistakes
- Plan for ‘progressive discipline’ to address poor performance
- Conducting Performance Appraisal Meetings
- Importance of measuring and monitoring performance
- Providing formalized feedback to inspire enhanced performance
- To adopt an approach consequently continual assessment, and 360-degree reviews, to make performance reviews unbiased and comprehensive
- Explore a proven structure to the performance appraisal meeting, with a step by step outline of content and strategy
- To enhance rapport-building, questioning, and listening skills to ensure open communication
We follow the coaching approach. The 1:1 training is proven effective as you get desired skills while getting specific detailed feedback. You can get your specific needs addressed which is not possible in a group setup.
We use a combination of powerpoint presentations, role plays, games, activities, case studies also discussions as well as enhance the training effectiveness.