Sales Skills Training
Sales Skills Training, are critical in organizations. The ability as well as builds relationships with customers, persuade them to make purchases and generate repeat business are the crucial elements of selling.
Sales in today’s business era present new challenges compared as well as traditional sales. Further effective use of social media, e-mail, and telephone are essential. In addition, Good sales skills include effective verbal, written and telephonic communications skills yet marketing as well. The traits of effective salespeople are confidence, patience, on the other hand, resilience. They have to have the ability as well as build trust and deal with a lot of stress.
Sales Skills Training, The important aspect of sales is; understanding the buyer the experience that the buyer is looking for still then taking action based on it. The other aspect is valuing the feedback from the customer to improve the product, in contrast, their service.
This Sales Skills Training course has been designed to help salespeople gain these skills also knowledge needed for effective selling.
With the GroomX training program on Sales Skills Training you will learn:
- Traits of successful salespeople
- Managing your attitude
- Skills for prospecting instead lead generation
- Effective use of presentations in sales
- Dealing with challenges
- Working with different personality types
- Understanding why people buy
- How to be creative on the other hand analytical
- Get closure on the sales
- Leadership skills in sales
- Using Worksheet forms/Action plans
- Relationship and Trust Building
- Telephonic sales skills
- Implement personal goals and measure results
- Dealing with fear in sales
- Essential probing skills
- Account based selling
- Forecasting in contrast Team Goal Development
- Competitive analysis
- Manage their pipeline
We follow the coaching approach. The 1:1 training is proven effective as you get desired skills while getting specific detailed feedback. You can get your specific needs addressed which is not possible in a group setup.
We use a combination of powerpoint presentations, performance plays, games, activities, case studies also discussions as well as enhance the training effectiveness.