The Children Grooming and Behavioral Etiquette aims at developing the SOCIAL and EMOTIONAL skills in children that enable them to communicate successfully. Furthermore, develop healthy relationships with people around them. These skills will help the child succeed in school life and grow up nearing happy, mature, confident and compassionate adults. Some people seem to be also formed also fixed in their style, while others hold more versatile and easily influenced by their visible environment.
In addition, This training program toward children helps them learn as well as communicate including act responsibly within social settings. Children have to build the traits of the optimism, the perseverance, the integrity, the honesty, the empathy. Teaching them the social etiquettes will build their confidence in a social setting. Further, Training them the friendly etiquettes resolution make their faith in a friendly environment. Children are taught to express also further manage their emotions like anger. Furthermore, frustration together with being empathetic towards others, Children Grooming and Behavioral Etiquette training program also fun sessions.
Module One – 3 Sessions
- Social Graces
- Table Manners
- Confidence Building
- Personality Development
- Improving Body Language
- Improving English Speaking Skills
- Understanding Family Values
- Handling Teasing situations.
Module Two – 5 Sessions
- Art of Public Speaking
- Time Management
- Reflecting Confidence
- Etiquette for a Lady to continue
- Etiquette for Gentleman to continue
- Power of Concentration
- Handling Pocket Money
- Respecting Privacy
- Dining Etiquette
- Handling Teasing situations
Module Three – 12 Sessions
- Includes Module 1 & 2 with
- Western Dance
- Oral Storytelling, an art/craft take away
- Introduction to the world of myths and legends, tall tales, folklore also ghost stories from around the world.
- Animation artworks. They will create objects, characters, extra artworks and then learn the fascinating tricks of the trade of Animation.
- Non-Flame cooking.
The above modules are for the children above and between 9yrs-15yrs of age.
We follow the coaching approach. The 1:1 training is proven effective as you get desired skills while getting specific detailed feedback. You can get your specific needs addressed which is not possible in a group setup.
We use a combination of powerpoint presentations, role plays, games, activities, case studies also discussions as well as enhance the training effectiveness.