Increasingly corporate world has warmed up to the importance of skills other than technical skills in their work force. Intense competition, rapid change in the technology and businesses becoming less dictatorial and more social has added to the growing value of soft skills to an organization. Soft costs, including a loss of confidence in management’s decision-making skill, potential destabilization of the workforce, and self-esteem problems have far reaching adverse impact on the business. To dodge these it’s essential for organizations to enhance the soft skills of their employees.
Soft Skills have become a necessity for today’s workforce. Technical skills are just not enough, the employee’s ability to get along well with others, respect and understand different perspectives, communicate thoughts clearly and ability to meet deadlines are the necessary traits which aid the company’s success. As the employee progresses to higher positions in the organization, additional skills are needed to meet the challenges of the new roles.
We at GroomX understand this necessity and have training programs formulated to train the work force at various levels, for the desired skills. These training programs are devised after a careful understanding of the requirements at every level.
THE BENEFITS OF THE TRAINING PROGRAMS FOR THE ORGANIZATION INCLUDE:
- Heightened Quality of Service
- Faster Business Growth
- Accreditation for your employees, increasing your organizational credibility
- Greater staff retention and motivation
- Help your organization stay competitive
- Save time and decrease costs
- Prevent disastrous IT errors; maintain compliances
- Increase motivational levels
- Instill confidence in new recruits
- Increase staff efficiency and productivity levels
- Decrease employee turnover and attrition
WE HAVE CUSTOMIZED CORPORATE TRAINING PROGRAMS FOR:
Our trainers are qualified professionals who understand your specific needs and tailor the programs to maximize your learning.
We use a combination of power point presentations, role plays, games, activities, case studies and discussions to enhance the training effectiveness.