Customer Service Skills Training
Customer Service Skills Training provides, Participants attending this training course will gain skills and confidence in all main aspects of front-desk reception activities.
Image and Presentation – The Companies instead yours:
- Understand the importance of creating a positive on the other hand professional first impression on phone callers and visitors
- Discuss personal presentation instead grooming, as well as maintaining a professional image for the reception area
- Analyze how we are perceived when we communicate, and what contributes to positive speech and body language behaviors
- Understand the benefits of asking questions in providing customer service
- Investigate a variety of questioning styles to achieve specific outcomes
- Employ paraphrasing skills to ensure accuracy of understanding
- Develop listening skills, and look into what creates barriers to our listening and how to overcome these issues
- Identify behaviors for building rapport
- Investigate and refine techniques for greeting and transferring callers, conversely putting people on hold
- Discuss how to take messages, and what information is necessary for maximum effectiveness
- Utilize guidelines for general telephone etiquette
- Identify effective methods of deflecting sales conversely marketing phone calls, balancing courtesy together with assertiveness
Generating Customer Loyalty
- Understand it takes more than ‘satisfaction’ to generate customer loyalty
- Realize the impact of word-of-mouth communication by dissatisfied as a matter of fact delighted customers
- Consider the distinction between ‘service process’ and ‘service outcome’, including tips on improving the customer’s experience of both
- Identify the ‘Impression Points’ of your business, and how to enhance them
- Consider the effects of meeting (and exceeding) customer expectations
- Learn techniques, as a result, responding to customers’ complaints, upset or anger, to ensure a positive outcome for the customer, and for you
- Recognize what is required for the perception of service excellence
- Adopt a practical process for managing appointments and tasks in a systematic instead consistent way.
Through these courses, participants will achieve an immeasurable understanding of the principles of good client co-operation. Further, enhance the company’s reputation including also to enable them to identify. Secure other roles and opportunities whilst liaising with their clients. This course will guarantee participants achieve a substantial understanding of the key advantages and skills required to provide a high test of customer service.
We follow the coaching approach. The 1:1 training is proven effective as you get desired skills while getting specific detailed feedback. You can get your specific needs addressed which is not possible in a group setup.
We use a combination of powerpoint presentations, role plays, games, activities, case studies and discussions to enhance the training effectiveness.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_wp_search][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_separator][/vc_column][/vc_row]