If you are an individual:
- In a role where you need to influence others to create change and achieve new things
- You have been managing team for years, but still don’t feel comfortable with your role or responsibilities
- Who has recently been promoted to a managerial role and feel anxious about your new leadership responsibilities
A good leader instills confidence in his team, projects an attractive vision which will keep the employees engaged and motivated. A leader has the ability to mediate conflicts; overcoming communication challenges. An able manager achieves critical results articulates his/her points with directness and influence.
Groomx Leadership skills training will help you supplement your excellent technical skills with the skills required for you to be effective in your role.
THE LEADERSHIP SKILLS TRAINING PROGRAM WILL GIVE YOU THE REQUIRED SKILLS TO:
- Build and adapt your leadership style
- Manage and empower the team to succeed together
- Keep the team motivated to achieve at all times
- Coach the team to perform
- Effectively manage the changes in business
- Facilitate the smooth transition of the team through changes
- Take critical decisions
- Manage the risks
- Achieve critical results
- Develop co-operative communication
- Effectively manage team performance
- Facilitate conflict resolution
- Enhance work relationships
- Develop negotiating and problem solving skills
- Provide an inspiring vision to the team and organization
- What is strategic planning?
- The process of strategic planning
- Strategy creation process
- Benefits of strategic planning
- Strategic planning tools
- What are KPI’s?
- Why are KPI’S important for an organizational development?
- How can a leader implement a KPI?
- Do and Don’t’s of KPI?
We follow the coaching approach. The 1:1 training is proven effective as you get desired skills while getting specific detailed feedback. You can get your specific needs addressed which is not possible in a group setup.
We use a combination power point presentations, role plays, games , activities, case studies and discussions to enhance the training effectiveness.
If you are looking for training a group of people in your organization, we can conduct the training at a venue organized by your organization. We prefer group of not more than 12, which is ideal for effective learning.