Social and dating skills are the behaviors, verbal and non-verbal, that we use in order to communicate effectively with other people. Social skills are governed by culture, beliefs and attitudes. With the right social skills, dating can be a more relaxing and enjoyable experience.
Do you know what people think about you when they meet you for the first time? Have you ever met someone with whom you felt you shared chemistry, but found out later that they didn’t feel the same? If you understand the specific messages you are unconsciously sending, you have the power to enhance the impression you make, and connect to people more readily when it counts the most.
SOCIAL AND DATING SKILLS COACHING WILL HELP YOU:
- See yourself through the eyes of others
- Gain self-awareness and confidence
- Develop the verbal and non-verbal skills to make a positive impression
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
- Your coaching begins with a simulated social meeting or date with a First Impressions Coach.
- In a follow-up discussion, your coach will give you valuable, detailed feedback on the impression you made, including specifics about what you said or did that communicated that impression. You will learn where your unique charms and strengths lie, as well as anything you do that may send unintended messages.
- Your coach will provide suggestions on ways to better communicate your appeal, and specific actions you can take. You get a take-home report that outlines your first impression strengths and things you may consider tweaking.
- We also offer on-going consultations where your coach will support and challenge you as you experiment with your First Impression and interpersonal style and make lasting changes.
We follow the coaching approach. The 1:1 training is proven effective as you get desired skills while getting specific detailed feedback. You can get your specific needs addressed which is not possible in a group setup.
We use a combination of power point presentations, role plays, games, activities, case studies and discussions to enhance the training effectiveness.